Want to make a difference?
Want to give back? Want to feel good? What to reap the benefits of volunteering?
You decide on the amount of time you can commit and we will supply you with volunteer opportunities. Opportunities include a wide variety of options.
- We frequently need volunteers to help with our walking program or to organize special events.
- We need volunteers to visit with our residents.
- Administrative work is always an option as is helping with meal times.
- If you enjoy reading, we have residents who will gladly listen.
- If you enjoy playing games, we’ve got the crowd for you!
Please complete the application form and supply two letters of recommendation.
- All volunteers are subject to a criminal record check.
- Once your application is reviewed and approved, you’ll receive a complete orientation session.
- After that, you can begin reaping the rewards of volunteering with some very special people.
Our volunteers add a substantial spark of life into the daily days of our residents. Be part of the fireworks!
Contact us by e-mail/phone
My mother was a resident here and I was so satisfied with her care that I decided to start giving something back and started to volunteer here. I hate to sound goofy, but the home's mission statement embraces the concept of Christianity with service to others. The staff members truly make an effort to provide top notch service to others."